Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guess what I'm up to this evening? I went through photos. I think mushroom grown on them because it's been a really long time since I open that cupboard.
Hate to admit it, but my mum was seriously pretty during her early years. Honestly.. Something about her double eye lid eyes that just draw people attention and that flawless face of hers. Hahaha. Ever heard of anyone calling their mum pretty? I don't blame my dad for falling head over heals for her. =)
When i look through photots of me when i was young, I noticed something, I never change. Everything on my face is practically stationary. I have the dead eye looks when i was young too. Damn, no wonder i didn't have friends when i was young. How was i suppose to know I look so freaking pubo? Being a kid sucks sometimes.
That's it! Lazy update. Typing to no one is ...weird. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment