Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally! I saw something that thrilled me today! I had one whole post about me! Hahaha. Honestly, when i saw that, it was super sweet! I never had anyone, mind you, anyone, doing that for me so here I am, offering my sincere gratitude to Alfonsa! =)

For some kids, holidays started just this week, but for me, holidays started right after the minute PMR ends. It was cool at first but after a few days, I could've die from boredom. I have the same old boring routine all over again. Wake up, eat breakfast, reading, online, music and the whole freaking routine just bloody repeat.
I even had to read books so damn slowly just so that i would have books to read for the next few weeks! Yeah, that is how bored I am.
And now, I can't even post anything as I have absoulutely nothing to brag about. =) You guys just read one useless post (except the first paragraph). See you guys!
OH!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HARRY POTTER! *excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment