Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ah, the next episode of Krystal's life as a bloody maid.

Well, to put it bluntly, I broke a new mop. Yeah, it was fragile and new and everything so I guess I used a little too much pressure on it so yeah.(I mean, the floors wouldn't be squeeky clean if I mop like a freaking lady that has zero strength) And the worst part was, my mum reminded be a gazillion time that I have to be careful..... and I didn't. Well, at least she wasn't that surprised when I called her to tell her. I guess she pretty much was waiting for it. All she said was:" I'll try to see whether it's on warranty." Yeah, I'm that terrible. =) Hahaha. Look at the bright side! I gained a new experience!

Ah, well. Let's move on.  The next stupid thing I've done was I forgot to cook dinner's rice. My parents were very enthusiasticlly cooking away.(Shame to admit I was watching television that time. Teehee) And everyone's stomach was growling loudly and when parents done cooking, all of us practically run to the kitchen and guess what, when Dad opened the rice cooker, it was empty and that's when it all dawn on us. The youngest daughter forgot to cook the rice. I could feel eyes burning with anger. Ah, well. At least we all had our stomach filled by the end of the day.(even though it was half an hour later.) My excuse for this is, I won't repeat this mistake as it is eternally mentally planted in my brain. No pain, no gain! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment